Translate

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Who is Mrs. MomMaidTeacher?

Hello Friends! Welcome to my blog!Let me start by giving you a little introduction into who I am. I'm Michelle. A 31 year old married mother of 5. I have been married to my hubs for 8 years and we have 4 beautiful children. Scratch that. 4 wild, crazy, loving, mess making, food loving monsters. :) What??! I say that with the most loving intentions!! I love my children dearly but let's face it. When you are around them as mush as I am they can kinda get to you! Somehow I have kept my sanity (maybe? some?) OK well that is to be determined. Is my life perfect? No. Do I have it all together and figured out? Not in the least! But I am trying to do the best that I can, all while trying to figure out this crazy ride of life! So I hope you will join me on this adventure. I'm sure it's one I'll never forget! Also I am open to ideas for suggestions from you! You can also stop by my Pinterest Board and see some stuff I am loving right now! Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment