Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teaching Tuesdays 1-7-14

So on Tuesday's I wanted to focus on Homeschooling. One important thing that I have found is being organized. Even when it comes to lunches! In my house food is always something of a topic. Everyday my kids bug me about what we are having for lunch and dinner etc. I found a cute FREE printable here: http://hellocuteness.com/2013/08/free-printable-weekday-lunch-planner/
Photo source: hellocuteness.com

and a dinner planner as well. Dinner plan found here: http://hellocuteness.com/2013/07/free-printable-weekly-dinner-planner/
photo source: hellocuteness



I think that these printables are so cute! It really helps to plan your meals at the beginning of the week so that the question of "What's for Dinner?" and "What's for lunch?" can be answered and off of your mind!


Also if you have any topic that you would like me to write about or questions comment below! I'd love to hear from you and I hope you found this post helpful!









No comments:

Post a Comment