Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Inspirational Sunday - 1

(photo source: google)
- "We can't direct the wind but we can adjust the sails." I saw this over on Pinterest and I just felt like this one stuck out at me for a reason. Tomorrow is Monday. The being of a new week. A fresh start. We cannot control the un-expected in life or when God is going to want to teach us a lesson but can adjust to the situations that we are in. We can chose to change our attitudes, tighten up our laces and stand again. I know that that is easier said than done, but it is something that should be worked at. I can't tell you how many times that I thought things were good and I had control and those winds just picked up out of now where and knocked me on my bottom. I swear I just stop making plans because no matter what the plan is something goes awry. Sometimes when the winds pick up and knocks you down you just want to throw in the towel. Being a mom you can feel unappreciated, and frustrated. Your day could be going so great and like a hurricane you are swirling around again. Take a deep breath. Let it out. Gather your strength. Lace up the shoes. It's time to get going, if you look hard enough you will see the sunrise.God only gives you what you can handle. He can give you the strength that you need. Tomorrow is a fresh start, let's make the most of it! Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment